I am a super messy and unorganized person. This DIY planner is my first step in trying to become more organized. The calendar printout, weekly to do list, weekly calendar and more are designed by me. You can download them below 😀 I used a kitty cat girl that I drew earlier this month.
You can download the whole set either as JPG (image files) or PDF files.
The set includes:
- Graph/grid paper – blank
- Graph/grid paper – Kitty Girl
- Lined paper – wide – Kitty Girl
- Lined paper – colored – Kitty Girl
- Lined paper – colored – blank
- Monthly Calendar – blank
- Monthly Calendar – November 2014
- Motivation – Kitty Girl
- To Do List – Kitty Girl
- Weekly Agenda – Kitty Girl
- Weekly Goal – Kitty Girl
Click here to download this set in JPG files (which includes 12 files).
Click here to download this set in PDF files (which includes 11 files).
Below is the preview of all the printouts. Click on the image to enlarge it.